What's on the market in Journey's End?

What's on the market in Journey's End?
Click on the photo above and see the homes for sale in Journey's End

9/30/09

No way housing has bottomed...


I just watched this video on Yahoo Finance (you can click on it to take a look at it) and it reflects what I have been advising my clients for some time now...we HAVE stabilized a bit in the current quarter; but not to get too excited...there is a lot of distressed property yet to hit the market. Keep in mind that this housing "recovery" is occurring while we have historically low interest rates-what happens if they go to 6%...7%? It will affect affordability and consumer confidence in this fragile market.


Send me an email and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics